The Modern American Blacksmiths
Connecticut Lighting Centers is proud to carry Hubbardton Forge. Our exclusive 250-square foot Hubbardton Forge gallery in our Hartford showroom features a wide array of products, including chandeliers, table lamps, floor lamps, and sconces. Their products represent quality, grace, and simplicity. Hubbardton Forge is also a testament of fine-crafted, American-made products.
About Hubbardton Forge
Hubbardton Forge is one of the largest contemporary commercial forges in the U.S.A. In 1974, aspiring artists and entrepreneurs George and Reed Hampton started blacksmithing in an old Vermont barn and became known for their innovative designs. Forty years later, Hubbardton Forge still proudly handcrafts each product one at a time in their Vermont facility. Their products are built to last for generations, using socially and environmentally responsible methods. Each design begins with a concept from a team of talented designers and is bent and shaped by their own team of Vermont craft forgers. After forging, welders weld each piece meticulously to create works of art.
Why Buy Hubbardton Forge Products From Connecticut Lighting Centers:
- Extensive Display & Selection –We have more than 250 square foot of dedicated space of Hubbardton Forge products
- Expertise – Our showrooms are staffed with knowledgeable Sales Consultants at all times.
- Competitive Pricing – We offer competitive pricing on all our Hubbardton Forge products
- Convenient Hours – Our showrooms are open seven days and five nights a week:
Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm; Saturday 9am – 5pm; Sunday Noon – 5pm
- Two Locations – You can shop in our two convenient locations: Hartford or Southington.
- Trusted Company – Connecticut Lighting Centers has been in business since 1972 and is a family owned and locally operated company.
Our inventory is ever-changing. Visit our showrooms today to see the latest styles and designs.