Full-time Retail Showroom Sales Associate
at Restoration Lighting Gallery
RESTORATION LIGHTING GALLERY is seeking a career-minded, customer service oriented sales person to join our team of professionals. Restoration Lighting Gallery is an exciting showroom specializing in vintage, restored, one-of-a-kind, and custom lighting along with unique home accents and the largest shade boutique in the area.
If you have a flair for design, love finding the perfect solution to create that unique look and enjoy working with customers and design professionals to realize their vision, we want to meet you!
As a Showroom Sales Associate you will:
- Assist customers, using product knowledge and selling skills, to choose the right solution for their needs – always providing excellent customer service
- Generate customer orders, project work orders and quotes and handle cash transactions
- Work closely with other sales associates and other departments on customer order follow-through
- Stay current on product information
- Attend on-site product and sales training
- A sense of style, design ability
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Positive, customer-service driven outlook
- Retail experience, especially in specialty goods is a plus
- Able to work a flexible schedule including one night and one weekend day
Restoration Lighting Gallery offers a competitive wage and benefits package for full-time employees:
- Company sponsored health care coverage, including dental and vision
- Short-term disability, life insurance
- Supplemental insurance available
- Vacation, holiday, sick and personal paid time off
- 401(K) with company matching
Connecticut Lighting Centers and Restoration Lighting Gallery, with locations in Hartford and Southington, are the premier lighting showrooms in the northeast, serving both the residential and light commercial markets. We are a medium-sized, family-owned business in operation for over 40 years.