Part & Full-Time General Warehouse Associates
at Connecticut Lighting Centers
Connecticut Lighting Centers, with locations in Hartford and Southington, are the premier lighting showrooms in the northeast, serving both the residential and light commercial markets. We are a medium-sized, family-owned business in operation for over 40 years. Connecticut Lighting Centers doesn’t sell just great lighting, we sell solutions.
At Connecticut Lighting Centers we are expanding our team! We are looking for warehouse associates with outstanding skills to grow with us.
As a Warehouse Associate you will:
- Unload/load company and commercial trucks
- Put away stock merchandise within warehouse (12’ high shelves)
- Accurately select and pick inventory for customer orders
- Assist sales and other warehouse personnel
- Drive company van, shuttling product between showroom and warehouse
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic – reliability is a must
- Able to move heavy items, to bend, lift, twist, walk, climb and reach for long periods of time
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Able to work in a manual, non-automated warehouse (NO fork lifts – pallet jacks only)
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings until 8 p.m. and weekend days
- Warehouse experience preferred
- A pre-employment background check is required
- Current Drivers License in good standing is required
Connecticut Lighting Centers offers a competitive wage and benefits package for all full-time employees.
- Company sponsored health care benefits, including dental
- Short-term and Long-term disability, life insurance
- Supplemental insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
*PLEASE NOTE: The schedule for these positions WILL include Saturday and/or Sunday. Apply only if you are available on one of these days. Include your salary requirements. No phone calls please.*
Connecticut Lighting Centers is THE source for Lighting, Fans, Decorative Hardware & Home Accents.